- 講師： シモセラ エドガー
- 日程： 2020年10月〜2021年01月
- 曜日時限： 月曜日 3時限（13:00〜14:30）
- 教室： Room C, 3rd floor 63 bldg.
- メール： firstname.lastname@example.org
Due to the effect of the ongoing corona virus, the course has been adapted to be fully online. Video explanations will be provided in an “ondemand”-format (videos viewable anytime) and Q&A will be done with real-time seminars and offline forums.
Depending on the evolution of the corona virus, details are subject to change.
This course focuses on learning the basics of programming with the C programming language. Fundamentals of the Linux operating system are also expected to be acquired. No assumption of previous programming knowledge is required.
This class is fundamental a hands-on programming course. Each week a short explanation is given with regarding a single core concept, afterwards students are given simple related programming exercises to hand-in.
Each week of class will consist of roughly the following content:
- Short video to watch explaining the week’s new concepts
- 1 hour interactive session with TA support (assistance is optional, but highly recommended)
- Homework to hand-in with 2 week deadline
- Offline Q&A support