This course is a Flip lecture. You must watch a lecture Video before each lesson. You have to solve exercises and submit your answer via CourseN@vi system in each lesson. If you have any questions, you may ask your teacher or teaching assistants.
- Instructor: Edgar SIMO-SERRA
- Dates: Sep, 2018〜Jan, 2019
- Lectures: Monday, 3rd Period (13:00〜14:30)
- Room: Room C, 3rd floor 63 bldg.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
If you use Windows operating system, you may watch the video on “CourseN@vi” lesson page. To watch the video, you have to install related software. Or you may watch the video on Waseda Course Channel as well.
MacOS, Linux, Unix:
Under Unix, please use the Waseda Course Channel. It is not allowed to watch the video on “CourseN@vi” under Unix.
You will fail your grade if you attend less than 10 lessons. You must register your attendance on the CourseN@vi system. You will be marked absent if you delay more than 10 minutes.
Science and Engineering Unix System
This class is necessary for your Unix system ID. You must have your account of the Unix system. You need to apply for getting your account before first lecture.
- Basics of Unix (Usage) Slides Video
- Basics of Unix (Commands) Slides Video
- Editor (Emacs) Slides Video
- Lecture Overview Slides Video
- Unix Usage Slides Video
- Programming Basics (1) Slides Video
- Programming Basics (2) Slides Video
- Programming Basics (3) Slides Video
- Programming Basics (4) Slides Video
- Programming Basics (5) Slides Video
- Arrays, Preprocessor Slides Video
- Random Numbers, Math Libraries Slides Video
- Pointers Slides Video
- More Pointers Slides Video
- Characters, Strings Slides Video
- File Input/Output Slides Video
- Structures Slides Video