- Instructor: Edgar SIMO-SERRA
- Dates: Oct, 2019〜Feb, 2020
- Lectures: Monday, 3rd Period (13:00〜14:30)
- Room: Room C, 3rd floor 63 bldg.
- E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
This course is a Flip lecture. You must watch a lecture Video before each lesson.
If you use Windows operating system, you may watch the video on “CourseN@vi” lesson page. To watch the video, you have to install related software. Or you may watch the video on Waseda Course Channel as well.
MacOS, Linux, Unix:
Under Unix, please use the Waseda Course Channel. It is not allowed to watch the video on “CourseN@vi” under Unix.
You will fail your grade if you attend less than 10 lessons. You must register your attendance on the CourseN@vi system. You will be marked absent if you delay more than 10 minutes.
- Basics of Unix (Usage) Slides Video
- Basics of Unix (Commands) Slides Video
- Editor (Emacs) Slides Video
- Lecture Overview Slides Video
- Unix Usage Slides Video
- Programming Basics (1) Slides Video
- Programming Basics (2) Slides Video
- Programming Basics (3) Slides Video
- Programming Basics (4) Slides Video
- Programming Basics (5) Slides Video
- Arrays, Preprocessor Slides Video
- Random Numbers, Math Libraries Slides Video
- Pointers Slides Video
- More Pointers Slides Video
- Characters, Strings Slides Video
- File Input/Output Slides Video
- Structures Slides Video